Fill Out and Submit Our Participant Certification and Release of Liability Form
A medical form will be emailed to the Team’s contact person. These forms are then to be completed by each individual and returned (email or fax) to the rink. Only skaters and 1 parent will be allowed into the building. A check-in roster will be created from the medical forms and each individual will be checked in upon entering.
- No admittance prior to 10 mins before start time
- No admittance to anyone who hasn’t provided a medical form
- A properly worn mask (covering nose and mouth) is required to enter the building
- Players must come to the rink dressed as there will be no locker rooms available
- Depart facility no later than 10 mins after ice time ends