At senior level hockey, you make your snap shot low. You keep it just a few inches above the ice, because defensemen inadvertently screen your low shot from their own goalie.
Did you know that you can make the snap shot quick and more exact with your Warrior Covert QR Edge senior ice hockey stick?
Warrior engineered the QR Edge to be easier to load with a quicker release. Your shot power flows down the shaft to the blade exploding through the puck toward the goal. The results will likely be more shining red lights and higher scores.
The new angular Edge Taper drives the flex energy magnifying power and release. It resists twisting when you lean into your shot to flex the stick.
Warrior crafted the Covert QR Edge Hockey Stick with their TRUE1 PHANTOM. This 1-piece construction delivers an extreme lightweight blade that’s balanced and smooth with strong flex arcs. You will not believe the increased control and response this stick gives you.
Lock your hands in place around the QR Edge for optimum control with the Pro Cortex Grip. It’s a textured surface with a tacky soft feel.
- EDGE QUICK RELEASE — Warrior improved the performance with a new edge. They made it easier to load and gave it more explosive quick release. Your power transfers through the shaft, blade and puck to zing more shots into the goal.
- EDGE TAPER — They added a new angular edge taper. It drives flex energy through the hosel to magnify power and quick release. Warrior’s distinctive geometry improves response for a more stable stick that plays strong.
- MINIMUS CARBON 1200 — Warrior made the stick with Ultra-Thin 12K high strength, lightweight flat weave carbon composite. It enhances the hockey stick’s balance, playability and feel.
- TRUE1 PHANTOM — They engineered 1-piece construction to create a featherlight stick with blade balance for a smooth strong flex arc. True1 Phantom construction enhances your stick feel with more control and response.
- PRO CORTEX GRIP — This is Warrior’s textured surface combined with a tacky soft grip to lock your hands in place for optimum control.