Put on your new TRUE Pro Custom 1-Piece Senior Goalie Skates and move into your best deep attack stance to defend your goal.
You will experience zero energy loss with the 1-piece molded boot. It transfers your leg power through the skate into the ice, so you can move across the crease faster.
The reduced cowling in the 1-piece puts you in a lower position. It boosts your control and gives you a greater attack angle.
To achieve maximum comfort, fit and heel lock, TRUE builds the boot inside out with a 3-D foot shaped to your unique feet. More than 60% of the NHL goaltenders play in them, because of－
- Patented TRUE Monoform for a monocoque design that transfers muscle power and control for side-to-side crease moves
- Patented TRUE ToeCap to give you superior comfort and protection
- Eyelets arranged strategically to put you, the goalie, in the deepest attack position to move laterally
- Antimicrobial and hydrophobic liner that keeps your feet dry and comfortable by wicking moisture to the boot vents
- Improved edge control, attack angle and lower position from the reduced cowling
- StepSteel blade to give you edge control carving the ice with precision
See how Scott Van Horne, the Canadian speed skater, makes the Pro Custom to deliver power, fit and protection unique to you.