Put on your new TRUE Pro Custom 2-Piece Senior Goalie Skates and take your place in front of your goal with your best deep attack stance.
The TRUE 2-piece skates are lighter than the 1-piece with a slight forward pitch and taller attack profile.
To achieve maximum comfort, fit and heel lock, TRUE builds the boot inside out with a 3-D foot shaped to your unique feet. More than 60% of the NHL goaltenders play in them, because of－
- Patented TRUE Monoform for a monocoque design that transfers muscle power and control for side-to-side crease moves
- Patented TRUE tendon guard to give you a great attack angle
- Patented TRUE ToeCap to give you superior comfort and protection
- Eyelets arranged strategically to put you, the goalie, in the deepest attack position to move laterally
- Antimicrobial and hydrophobic liner that keeps your feet dry and comfortable by wicking moisture to the boot vents
- Skates crafted to help you stand tall in the net with an optimized attack angle, a deeper stance and edge control before committing to a shooter
See how Scott Van Horne, the Canadian speed skater, makes the Pro Custom to deliver power, fit and protection unique to you.