The better you skate the more fun ice hockey becomes. You mastered balance, agility and edge control, because it gives you more scoring opportunities. The CCM Tacks 9090 senior skates are for you, an elite player.
They made the Tacks 9090 boot with their RocketFrame quarter package, an NHL-caliber 3D-Lasted lightweight composite. It gives you an anatomical fit around your foot for better skate contact, control and energy transfer.
CCM uses SpeedCore 3 technology to make the skate lightweight, rigid and thermoformable. The boot gives you pro level durability. It’s responsive and protective.
The Tacks 9090 has CCM’s Tritech Flex tongue. It’s a molded lace bite guard reinforced with thick foams that allow full forward flex to help you skate with agility and mobility.
The skate has a vented lightweight composite midsole that enhances energy transfer from the boot to blade. The outsole is a stiff carbon composite with torsional rigidity that helps your skate-to-ice feel.
CCM uses their SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder to maximize your edge use so you can go lower cornering for more aggressive, controlled turns. The 9090 has Speedblack runners treated with a hard oxide to provide a longer edge life and higher resistance to corrosion.
The skate includes CCM’s top Totaldri liner. It wicks away moisture during play to keep your foot dry and locked where you want it.
CCM made the Tacks 9090 Senior skates for you, the elite player who wants more power in your stride.
- QUARTER PACKAGE – 3D-LASTED TECHNOLOGY — High-precision ergonomic skate boot giving players an excellent, locked-in feel
- MATERIAL – ROCKETFRAME COMPOSITE — NHL-caliber lightweight composite material
- CORE – SPEEDCORE 3 STIFFNESS — Lightweight, rigid and thermoformable core generating excellent performance
- LINER – TOTALDRI WITH DURAZONE ABRASION PROTECTION — High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light
- COMFORT PAD – SMOOTH CONTOUR — Soft pad around collar of the boot for excellent foot and ankle comfort
- ANKLE PADDING – MULTI DENSITY MEMORY FOAM — Symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap around player’s foot for customized fit and comfort
- TONGUE – TRITECH FLEX WITH MOLDED LACE-BITE PROTECTION — Advanced protection, comfort and the forward flex players need
- MIDSOLE – LIGHTWEIGHT COMPOSITE MIDSOLE — Enhanced energy transfer platform for blade to boot interface
- OUTSOLE – EXTRA STIFF CARBON COMPOSITE WITH EXHAUST SYSTEM — Offers torsional rigidity to maximize energy transfer
- FOOTBED – ANATOMICAL RESPONSE — Provides comfort and support
- HOLDER – SPEEDBLADE 4.0 — Proven durability with increased attack angle providing greater strides and cornering
- RUNNER – SPEEDBLADE BLACK — Premium blade with oxide treatment provides a harder runner with a longer edge life and excellent resistance to corrosion