The better you skate the more fun ice hockey becomes. You mastered balance, agility and edge control, because it gives you more scoring opportunities. CCM made the Tacks 9080 senior ice hockey skates for you, an experienced player.
They made the Tacks 9080 boot with their RocketFrame quarter package, an NHL-caliber 3D-Lasted lightweight composite. It gives you an anatomical fit around your foot for better skate contact and locked in feel.
CCM uses SpeedCore 2 technology to make the skate lightweight and rigid. The heat moldable core allows you to generate more power from your stride. Inside the boot CMM put a symmetrical multi density memory foam to give you a detailed custom style fit.
CCM uses their SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder to maximize your edge use so you can go lower cornering for more aggressive, controlled turns. The 9080 has their SpeedBlade Stainless steel runners.
The skate includes CCM’s top Totaldri liner. They placed DuraZone abrasion-resistance patches at the top to wick away moisture to keep your feet dry and maintain premium durability.
CCM made the Tacks 9080 Senior Ice Hockey Skates for you, the skater who wants more power in your stride.
- QUARTER PACKAGE – 3D-LASTED TECHNOLOGY — High-precision ergonomic skate boot giving players an excellent, locked-in feel
- MATERIAL – ROCKETFRAME COMPOSITE — NHL-caliber lightweight composite material
- CORE – SPEEDCORE 2 STIFFNESS — Lightweight, rigid and thermoformable core generating excellent performance
- LINER – TOTALDRI WITH DURAZONE ABRASION PROTECTION — High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light
- COMFORT PAD – SMOOTH CONTOUR — Soft pad around collar of the boot for excellent foot and ankle comfort
- ANKLE PADDING – MULTI DENSITY MEMORY FOAM — Symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap around player’s foot for customized fit and comfort
- TONGUE – DUAL DENSITY FELT WITH EMBOSSED LACE-BITE PROTECTION — 10mm felt with reinforcement layers for increased comfort and protection
- OUTSOLE – CONCAVE REINFORCED CLEAR TPU WITH EXHAUST SYSTEM — Rigid design that helps energy transfer
- FOOTBED – ANATOMICAL RESPONSE — Provides comfort and support
- HOLDER – SPEEDBLADE 4.0 — Proven durability with increased attack angle providing greater strides and cornering
- RUNNER – SPEEDBLADE STAINLESS — Provides a long-lasting edge for long term performance