The better you skate the better your game. You mastered balance, agility and edge control, because it gives you more scoring opportunities. The CCM Tacks 9060 Youth Skates were made for you, the beginner or intermediate level player.
They made the Tacks 9060 boot with their MetaFrame Quarter Package Technology, because it gives you a high-performance and anatomically-correct boot shape. It improves your fit, feel, performance and boot durability.
CCM uses SpeedCore I foam core. It gives you a thermoforming molded boot for your own personalized custom fit. The result … you have a stable and strong supportive boot to help you skate better.
The Tacks 9060 comes with an HD Microfiber Liner with DuraZone Abrasion Protection patches at the top. They help prevent wear-and-tear from your shin guards if you position them under the boot tongue.
CCM uses their Anatomical Response foot bed in the Tacks 9060 skates. It’s a thick layer of comfortable foam that includes center venting that works with the outsole vent. Together they increase airflow to release moisture and keep your feet dry.
They double stitched the tendon guard and upper eyelets to give the boot more durability. CCM made the tongue thick with center-injected foams for your comfort and protection from pucks, slashes and lace bite.
CCM uses their SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder to maximize your edge so you have an increased attack angle to make long strides and go lower cornering for more aggressive, controlled turns. It lets you remove and replace the SpeedBlade Stainless steel runners.
The SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder comes with CCM’s SpeedRib Technology that makes the holder very rigid. This prevents it from torqueing and gives you better energy transfer to the ice to push forward on each stride.
CCM’s Tacks skates have a wide cut in the toe and a contoured around the heel.
CCM made the Tacks 9060 Youth Ice Hockey Skates for you, the beginner or intermediate level player who wants more power in your stride.
- QUARTER PACKAGE – METAFRAME TECHNOLOGY WITH SYNTHETIC COMPOSITE – New ergonomic boot shaping system provides your best fit
- CORE – SPEEDCORE 1 STIFFNESS – Lightweight, rigid and thermo-formable materials to give you excellent performance
- LINER – HD MICRO FIBER WITH DURAZONE ABRASION PROTECTION – High resistance to wear that provides you comfort with boot durability
- TONGUE – 7MM FELT WITH EMBOSSED LACE-BITE PROTECTION – Reinforcement layers for your increased comfort and protection
- OUTSOLE – CONCAVE REINFORCED INJECTION WITH EXHAUST SYSTEM – Rigid design that helps you transfer energy
- FOOTBED – ANATOMICAL RESPONSE – Provides you support and comfort
- HOLDER – SB4.0 – Proven durability with increased attack angle for greater strides and controlled cornering
- RUNNER – SB STAINLESS – Provides you long lasting edge for long term performance