When you check and get checked, you want protection from hockey’s pounding blows from slashes, pucks, boards and falls. That’s why you wear the CCM JetSpeed FT390 Senior Elbow Pads.
CCM crafted the JetSpeed FT390 to give you maximum protection along with comfort and mobility with a three-piece design.
You’ll experience a superior fit that protects your forearm with an extended molded PE insert. CCM also made the elbow cap with molded PE that includes JDP design. It redirects the impact force around your elbow.
CCM uses a molded PE in the Jetspeed FT390 bicep outer shell. It gives you lightweight protection, so you can be as mobile as possible.
You get three straps to attach the FT390 elbow pads … one at the bicep, one over the middle of the pad and one over the forearm.
CCM arched the bicep strap to keep the pad closer to your body so that it still gives you freedom of movement. They made the middle strap an anatomical neoprene band. It helps keep your elbow closer to the pad. The nylon forearm strap secures the FT390 in place.
With CCM’s closed cell Dry Foam topping on the FT390, you play dry in lightweight elbow pads. They prevent the pads from absorbing water and getting heavy.
The CCM JetSpeed FT390 Senior Elbow Pads were made to help you play ice hockey better.
- CONSTRUCTION – 3 PIECE DESIGN WITH DRY FOAM LINER – Great mobility with closed cell foam that absorbs less sweat to keep the player dry and the pads lightweight
- FOREARM – MOLDED PE WITH EXTENDED COVERAGE – High level lightweight protection
- ELBOW CAP – MOLDED PE CAP WITH JDP DESIGN – JDP cap redirects the impact around the joint with a great fit
- BICEP – MOLDED PE SHELL + NEW ARCHED STRAP – Lightweight protection and new arched strap keeps pad closer to the body without compromising freedom of movement
- ATTACHMENT – ANATOMICAL NEOPRENE MIDDLE STRAP + NYLON FOREARM STRAP – Allows the elbow pad to stay closer to the body without compromising freedom movement