You body check … take hits … but play your best when your hockey gear fits right and lets you move freely.
That’s why you want featherlight protection from the game’s impacts. And that’s why you play in CCM’s Jetspeed F370 Senior Shoulder Pads. They crafted them to give you top protection, moisture-control and mobility in a featherlight low-profile pad that fits snug to your body.
CCM constructed the Jetspeed F370 shoulder pads to cover your sternum with a front panel guard of anatomical molded PE. It includes a vented PE foam base for airflow during the game.
The F370 pads give you a free-floating collarbone guard that protects the gaps and lets you be fully mobile. They have low-profile molded PE shoulder caps with thick medium-density foam on the inside. The foam disperses impact energy and contributes to your overall play comfort.
CCM made the back of the F370 with a one-piece molded PE spine guard panel with a medium-density PE foam base. They segmented it, so it stays snug to your body. This low-profile fit moves with your every move.
The F370 shoulder pad protects your biceps with a PE molded cap that you can adjust the length for your best fit.
CCM made the Jetspeed F370 Senior Shoulder Pads to protect you on the ice with equipment that helps you play your best hockey.
- CONSTRUCTION – DUAL LAYER FRONT CONSTRUCTION WITH PE FOAMS – Good freedom of movement and lightweight feel
- CAPS – MOLDED LOW PROFILE PE CAPS – High level of protection
- TORSO – VENTED PE FOAM FRONT BASE – Great protection and lightweight feel
- BICEPS – PE MOLDED CAP WITH LENGTH ADJUSTMENT – Custom comfort fit and professional level protection
- STERNUM/SPINE – ANATOMICAL MOLDED PE STERNUM AND SPINE – Maximum protection
- CLAVICLE – FLOATING CLAVICLE COVERAGE – Increased protection in key impact area