You body check your opponents … take their hits … but play like a pro when your hockey gear fits right and lets you move freely. If you want to play in lightweight equipment that protects you from the game’s impacts, you wear CCM’s Jetspeed F1 Senior Shoulder Pads.
CCM crafted the F1 shoulder pads to give you elite protection and mobility in a featherlight low-profile anatomical fitting gear. They made the F1 sternum and spine guard panels with light adaptable HD foam and anatomical molded RocketFrame composite. RocketFrame is the same material CCM uses in their FT1 skates to give them light weight and high protection characteristics.
The front and back panels of the F1 shoulder pads move independent of each other. This gives you amplified mobility so you have full range of motion to play your best game.
CCM made the inside of F1 shoulder caps with closed-cell U+Foam and EVA foam. These materials keep you dry and the pad lightweight by repelling water away from it.
The F1 shoulder pads include Dual-Zone laminated liner with DryFoam Technology. DryFoam, the black part of the liner, is vented with hydrophobic characteristics that repels moisture. It adds to your comfort and pad durability. The red laminated portion has a soft feel and also repels water like closed-cell foams.
CCM uses a molded Zotefoam protection layer in the F1 torso sternum and spine plates. It’s a closed cell foam that helps keep you dry while remaining lightweight, because it absorbs less sweat.
The Jetspeed FT1 shoulder pads protect your bicep and arm with high density molded foam for a lightweight and pro level guard. You can adjust the strap length for your own custom fit.
CCM made the Jetspeed F1 Senior Shoulder Pads to give you pro-level protection on the ice. It’s lightweight and comfortable gear to help you play your best ice hockey.
- CONSTRUCTION – AMPLIFIED MOBILITY DESIGN WITH MOLDED ZOTEFOAM® – Superior freedom of movement. Closed cell foam that absorbs less sweat to keep the player dry and the product lightweight
- CAPS – UFOAM CONSTRUCTION – Lightweight EPP pro level protection
- TORSO -PREMIER ZOTEFOAM® PROTECTION LAYER WITH REMOVABLE PROTECTION PAD – Pro level protection and lightweight feel
- BICEPS – HIGH DENSITY MOLDED FOAM WITH LENGTH ADJUSTMENT – Lightweight custom comfort fit and professional level protection
- STERNUM/SPINE – ANATOMICAL MOLDED ROCKETFRAME COMPOSITE SHELLS AND NECK COMFORT PAD – Adaptable fit and professional level of protection
- LINER – DRYFOAM TECHNOLOGY WITH SOFT LAMINATED WATER REPELLENT LINING – Comfortable liner that absorbs less sweat to keep the player dry and keeps the product lightweight
- CLAVICLE – FLOATING HD MOLDED FOAM CLAVICLE COVERAGE – Pro level protection in key impact area