When you step on the ice … you want to move quick and take full strides unencumbered in hockey gear made to protect you. That’s why CCM crafted their Jetspeed FT1 Senior Ice Hockey Pants. They let you skate free and fast from goal line to goal line.
The form fitting CCM Jetspeed FT1 senior pants protect you with CCM’s lightest and most impact resistant materials. Take the spine guard … CCM makes it with their RocketFrame composite that they use in the boot of their skates.
They built the pants’ exterior, the thigh guard and the reinforced ribbed pro-level PE insert side panel with thick MD foam. The Jetspeed FT1 pants include molded PE plastic for the hip and kidney caps. CCM uses 400D textured polyester to give you high impact resistance that’s lightweight and durable.
In addition, CCM made the kidney guards segmented so you can lean forward in a crouched position without resistance from the pants.
CCM makes the form fitting FT1 hockey pants with a perforated DryFoam liner to keep you comfortable. The liner is soft, laminated and water repellent. The DryFoam has hydrophobic characteristics that repel moisture to keep you and your pants dry.
The CCM Jetspeed FT1 senior pants gives you a pro-inspired internal belt scheme. It’s secure, comfortable and responsive. Look under the padded belt line. You’ll find a hidden zipper that lets you quickly drop the pant shell an extra inch. If you’re tall or still growing, you’ll like this feature.
CCM added a leg zipper on the thigh guard. It lets you open the airflow, as well as vented zones in the hip and kidney caps to keep you cool. The front belt feeds through the inside of the pants to an internal belt layout.
CCM made the Jetspeed FT1 so you can skate free and full strides in senior ice hockey pants that protect you from hockey’s body blows.
- CONSTRUCTION – 400D/ 400D TEXTURE/ TEXTURED POLYESTER AND SIDE PANELS REINFORCEMENT – Reduce weight and optimize durability
- THIGH GUARD – MOLDED HD + PE FOAM AND LEG ZIPPER – Lightweight pro level of protection with custom adjustment.
- LINER – DRYFOAM TECHNOLOGY WITH SOFT LAMINATED WATER REPELLENT LINING – Comfortable liner that absorbs less sweat to keep the you dry and keeps the pants lightweight
- HIP/KIDNEY – MOLDED PE CAPS WITH VENTED ZONES – PRO level of protection with great ventilation
- BACK PROTECTION – FLOATING SPINE PROTECTOR WITH MOLDED ROCKETFRAME COMPOSITE CAP – High impact protection and mobility in lower back
- ADJUSTMENT – INTERNAL BELT SYSTEM WITH HOCKEY LACE + HIDDEN 1” LENGTH ADJUSTING ZIPPER – Custom fit that effectively keeping the pant in place